My doctor says I'm suffering from chronic pain, what can I do?

The WSIB has a policy that deals with chronic pain. Although your doctor has indicated that you are suffering from chronic pain, it does not necessarily mean that it falls under the WSIB's definition of chronic pain. I know, that may sound strange, this has been a point of contention for many injured workers, the WSIB and the medical profession, for decades.